Fraud & Bribery Protection & Prevention Policy
The Swift Alarms Group and its subsidiary businesses are committed to the prevention & detection of fraud, bribery and corruption within its businesses. We have a zero tolerance policy in all such matters; any detected or reported instances would be thoroughly investigated. Should any employee or agent of the company be proven to have been involved in any such practices or be in contravention of ‘The Bribery Act 2010’, implemented on July 1st 2011, then their employment with us would be immediately terminated and where appropriate, they would be prosecuted for their actions.
The Swift Alarms Group believes that the effective implementation of fraud and bribery prevention is dependent upon this policy being an integral part of our company culture and as such, we aim to achieve our objectives by the following methods and procedures:
- To have in place the necessary procedures and resources to prevent the occurrence of fraud and where necessary to investigate any suspected instances of fraud or bribery.
- To create a general awareness of our business and corporate values amongst our staff and agents of our businesses.
- To ensure that all appropriate managers and staff have received sufficient training to detect and prevent acts of fraud and bribery.
- To make available a code of conduct to our customers and suppliers.
- To provide the means for our staff, customers and suppliers to report any concerns they may have relating to suspected fraud or bribery activities.
- To have in place a corporate compliance audit procedure to assist in the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud and bribery.
Our staff, customers and suppliers are assured that should they wish to report any reasonably held suspicions relating to fraud or bribery, any such communication would be handled by us in a fully confidential manner.
Our customers and suppliers should report any suspected activity to us through our ‘Director of Corporate Compliance’, based at our head office.
Our staff, agents and subcontractors should report any suspected activity through our ‘Group Personnel Manager’, based at our head office.
Head office contact details:
Swift Alarms Group
Units 1 & 2
Tel: 03700 42 42 12